Wednesday, March 20, 2019

"Currently" with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using the March Life Crafted kit along with the scrapbook add-on kit.  Here's a look at the layout I created:



I wanted to use this photo of myself and create a layout about my current favorites.  When I had the idea, I remembered on of the Life Crafted cards from this month's kit and thought it would be neat to enlarge it to use as my background.  So I found the card in this month's digitals, and printed it as a full 8.5x11 paper.



I decided to play off of the multiple colored hearts/stripes and do some color blocking with my embellishments.  I pulled in die cut pieces from both the LC exclusives and the PFS pack included in the add-on kit.  I also used some of the chipboard from the LC kit and some puffy stickers from the add-on.



I wanted my journaling to be hidden, so I used the glassine bag that held the cork pieces in the LC kit as a layout behind my photo to hold my journaling.  Then I used a tag from the cut apart paper, Happy Place, to add my journaling and tucked it into the bag behind my photo.



Thank you so much for stopping by!!




xo, Kira



No comments:

Post a Comment