Saturday, September 29, 2018

Three to inspire


Hello crafty friends, Melanie here with another 3-to-Inspire post for you. I don't know about you but I sometimes struggle to use all those cute diecuts, especially the larger ones. Also all the gorgeous stamps from the shop can't be used enough and puffy stickers are always a good idea, right? So I inspire you to use:

  1. Diecuts
  2. Stamps
  3. Puffy Stickers
For my layout I used the 'Heartbreaker Scrapbook Kit' and the 'Magic Happens' Stamps.


A great way to use Embellishments for me is to make clusters and layer them. I started to build some layers around my photo and began with the larger Diecuts. One of them was used for my journaling. 


After that I added some smaller ones and puffy stickers. The puffy stickers give a nice different texture.


I used the golden frames as a layer too and added some ticket stamps from the 'Magic Happens' Set underneath for some contrast (I needed to take off or fold up some of my embellishments for that and eyeballed the placement of the stamping).




I also used the 'be you' phrase to fill in some of the space in he tickets.



I finished the layout off by adding some black splatters and stamping and glueing it on a piece of patterned paper which makes a nice frame. I really love the colors in the kit and am very happy how the Layout turned out.



As I need to catch up in my 52 Favorites TN, I have a TN spread for you too! I used the Pocket Life Kit and the 'Magic Happens' Stamp for this spread (have I told you already, how much I love the Stamp 😉)


For my spread I used a large photo I took one morning during my bike trip when the light was magical! I placed it on the left hand side and put the title and a journaling card on the right side to balance it. I used the stars from the Stamps as a background for my photo and added some diecuts. I layered  stamp and puffy heart on top 


and also stamped directly on my photo and made a ticket by using the Stamps.


I put some stamps and a puffy heart on the journaling card as well and then added my text.


I hope you liked my Layout and TN spread and I can't wait what you're all creating for this prompt. Don't forget to share on Instagram using the hashtag #citrustwistkits so we can see your work. And come join us in our Facebookgroup for more inspiration and fun.

Have a great time,
Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment