Saturday, September 8, 2018

3 To Inspire with Ashley


Hello, crafty friends! Ashley @magmagandme here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you! This month's #gracebox is so colorful and packed with pieces, paper & stickers to play with.

For today's 3-to-Inspire, the categories are:

+ Background: use only the colors in the kit
+ Paper: Fussy cut something
+ Stamp it: use the stamps as a pattern

Here is my take on the challenge:
Revelations 5:9-12

The first thing I did was the background. 
Watercolors picked out to match the paper pieces I loved for this page.  
Stripe and splatter - my favorite patterns.


Then I fussy cut a floral burst & a few birds from the 12x12 papers included in the kit.
 It takes awhile but it is impactful in a project.
I lay everything out before I glue it down.


Then I added some die cuts that are in the gracebox kit.
I only used two stamps from the set - the little triangle and the word AWESOME. 
I liked how stamps add one more layer of interest. 
A few outlining shapes and dots here and there. 


Finally I added a date stamp & bowed up the fabric (in the kit too!) for the perfect topper. 
The colors in this kit truly have me hanging onto summer for dear life. 
I hope you'll take the challenge & create something inspiring! 


 Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment