Friday, September 7, 2018

TN Challenge with Sarah



Hi, CTK friends!

It's Sarah here today back with another TN challenge.  Today we're breaking out our stamps and getting inky! :)

My challenge for you today is to create a stamped background in your TN.  There are many ways you could go about this challenge- from sectioning off areas to stamp to stamping on cardstock and then adding it into your notebook like pattern paper.  Or, you can just go all out like I did here and ink up both pages of the spread!



This month the gorgeous Magic Happens stamp set released from CTK and I found myself instantly in love with this little gem so that's what I decided to use on my pages here.


I started with the two tags that are in the stamp set because they are the largest pieces and provide the most structure due to their shape.  Once I had those down, I started slowly adding in sentiments using a few different ink colors.  I stuck to only a few colors since this page is already quite busy.  After all of the stamping was done I didn't really need to add much of anything else, but I did embellish a bit more using some pieces from this month's Pocket Life kit.  I like how those elements bring in a different texture.

I'd love for you to give this challenge a try. :)

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment