Saturday, September 1, 2018

3-To-Inspire with Sarah


Hey, CTK friends!

It's Sarah here back with a 3-to-inspire challenge for you.  Today I'm going to be working with:

- Pattern Paper
- Stamps
- Stickers

Instead of using these products the same way I usually use them in my TN, I wanted to challenge myself you try something new with each supply.  Let's take a look at how this came together.


First, I used patterned paper to create a tag and a pocket in my TN for some journaling.  For the pocket, I cut down a piece of patterned paper to be the size of my notebook page, and then cut it in half diagonally. When adhering it to my notebook page I was careful to apply adhesive only to right and bottom edges.  This way there was plenty of room to tuck my tag inside.  I also took a branding strip from one of the papers to add a pop of pink to the edge.  It seemed like a nice transition into the plain white paper.


Next, I added a little bit of stamping to my tag.  Normally I go pretty crazy with my stamping, but for this project I wanted to keep it simple and just add a little something to spruce things up around my journaling.  


Finally, I used some of these clear stickers to create a pattern background for the left page.  I love how this turned out!  I've created my own background using stamps before, but I've never tried it with stickers.  Not only is this technique much faster, but I love how all of the different fonts look together!

So there you have it!  A pretty simple TN page using 3 products in a new way.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment