Friday, September 28, 2018

PL Challenge with Adele




Hi peeps!

I had so much fun jumping into the fab Heartbreaker PL Kit for September! This may well be one of my fav PL pages I have made in the last few months, I think it was because of the mix of fonts in the journaling cards and stamp sets.


This month, I challenge you to use small square photos in your PL spread. I often find square shaped photos difficult to use. However, at a smaller size I find them easier to add to my PL weeks because I can add journaling around my photo.


I loved combining different fonts this month, with a combo of the puffy yellow letters from a previous month's PL kit, my handwriting and the beautiful Magic Happens stamp set. 



I have also created a process video for this month's PL challenge, I hope you enjoy watching!






No comments:

Post a Comment