Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Suzanne


Hello friends,


Today I have made the sketch with the Halloween collection, I love this collection so much! And I am using it for my October daily this year!

Here is my project for today:





This is the inspiration sketch I am using for my layout



I have used the puffy letters from the kit and a big word from the ephemera to make the title of the page. Gotta love those filters haha




Behind the photo I’ve added a layer of vellum to create some extra interest. And with some of the sequins added some details to the page.




Are you making an October daily this year? I hope that I have inspired you with the use of this sketch and I can’t wait to see what you create


Happy crafting


Love Suzanne
 



No comments:

Post a Comment