Saturday, October 29, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH MARINA


Hey everyone! Marina here with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge and here are my three:

1. Digital cards and papers
2. From flat to dimensional
3. Additional decorations from the elements of the paper pattern


First of all, I only used digital cards and papers from our Jingle All The Way kit to create my spread, but I wanted to add some volume to the flat cards so I printed this lovely card twice, cut out the designs and raised them with foam tape.


In this little digital paper layout, I also added volume to the layers and used cut out stars and stamps from our other gorgeous paper designs for extra decoration:
I finished by adding a thick title of cool stickers from our physical Jingle All The Way kit and a couple of dots:
Hope you find my layout and the prompts inspiring and that you can find some time to create and enjoy our challenge this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment