Saturday, October 22, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH LORY

 


Hello everyone!
It's Lory here today with a little recipe to inspire you to catch up with your past December memories before this December comes;)

I have played with the adorable and super cute Jingle All the way kit mixing it with the old embellishments I have from the past December citrus twist kit.

So let's start:)

  1. Use Journaling cards, not just to write your story but also to create your own embellishments with stickers, ephemera and a stapler;
  2. use a little tag on a picture to create your journaling with stamps;
  3. mix the following colors: white, gold, green and red ;
Are you ready?
It's my turn to show you what I have created:)





I adore the effect of the phrase stamps on the tag together a little subtitle "cozy" in gold. I have played with many tiny elements here and there to create my own composition.
Our stories matter for sure and every time I create using Citrus twist products I feel so happy and relaxed, they are so easy to use and let you have the right inspiration.

Have a wonderful weekend
Love, Lory





No comments:

Post a Comment