Sunday, October 9, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH KERSTIN

 


Hi everyone! Kerstin here and it's Sketch Sunday time! I love being creative after Sketches and today it's that time again! Here comes today's Sketch after which I worked. 



I always pick 1/2 details to focus on when doing Sketches. I used this one to prepare a page in my Life Crafted 6 x 8 album for December. I chose a Life Crafted 6 x 8 Album in the color Sea Glass. I thought long about which color I would like to use - the choices were Navy, Raspberry or Sea Glass. Sea Glass has won - laugh!
Let's get started!


I made a page for a Gift List and for that I used the amazing Life Crafted JINGLE ALL THE WAY Digital Papers and the JINGLE ALL THE WAY Christmas 2022 Kit


On the left side, I cut strips of Life Crafted JINGLE ALL THE WAYS Digital Papers in various widths and sewed them down the center. I decorated with different embellishments from the JINGLE ALL THE WAY Christmas 2022 Kit. I always stick stickers on copy paper first and then cut them out with scissors. So I can decorate the stickers as I want!


On the right side I folded THE matching digital paper and fixed it with a small magnet below the paper. This way I can "hide" my gift list. 


My "title" is a fitting saying I found on Pinterest, complemented with the awesome Citrus TwistAlphabet Stickers


Here you have another closer look at my Naughty or Nice list! I look forward to filling the list with the wishes of my loved ones! You can never start in time - right?

I hope you use this sketch for one of your projects and I can inspire you to get started on your December Album!

See you soon! Kerstin xx






No comments:

Post a Comment