Friday, October 28, 2022

Life-Crafted Friday with Nolana

 


Hello Everyone,

So very excited to be with you today for Life-Crafted Friday. Today I am sharing a spread I created to document my Christmas wishes for this year, but this type of layout can totally be used for many other things, for example writing the gifts I'd like to purchase for family members in the hidden journaling spaces. 


I fell in love with the gift paper in the digital kit and knew I wanted to create an interactive spread, so I created cut outs of the gifts that matched with the tags in the digital elements.


I love that the labels are perfect size to just write down my little things and tuck right back in and camouflages in to the paper so that no one can see it! *No peeking please*


Once the interactive section was complete, I placed an acetate cover and one of my favourite journal cards from the digital kit over it. 



I do hope you enjoyed my post today, feel free to connect with me on Instagram at instagram.com/nehlan.has.a.plan for all the December shenanigans!

Wishing you all the best for this wonderful holiday season!


Bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment