Friday, March 11, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH ASHLEY

 

 

Hi friends! It's Ashley and I'm here today to share some Life Crafted Inspiration, for March, with you! I recently picked up the new Raspberry Life Crafted album and I LOVE the color! And it was the perfect album color to coordinate with the new March Back to Basics Mini Kit!

We recently went to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and even though it's not Spring yet, some of the gorgeous Camellias were blooming. The March Mini Kit has some beautiful floral ephemera pieces and I knew they would be perfect with my photos. I decided to arrange my photos across both pages of my layout and create a "garden" border below them with a mix of the ephemera pieces.

 

I wanted to add some interest with the ephemera pieces, so I adhered some of them with pop dots. The dimension makes the cluster more pleasing to look at, since all of the pieces aren't just flat on the page. I also wanted to bring in a bit of texture, so I added some enamel dots to the center of the hearts and included a puffy phrase sticker.


Since I had such a heavy cluster at the bottom of the layout, I decided to create one at the top of the layout too. I used some of the chipboard pieces from the Back to Basics collection with some ephemera and puffy stickers to create a cluster at the top left of my layout. 


I finished my layout by adding a title with the White Puffy Alpha Stickers. I wanted them to stand out from the background paper, so I added some Spun Sugar distress oxide ink under the floral cluster. Then I placed the letters over the ink, across both sides of the layout.

You can find all of the products I used in the full March Back to Basics Mini Kit or purchase them individually in the Citrus Twist Kits shop. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired with some fun ways to use your Life Crafted products! 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment