Saturday, March 26, 2022

3-to-Inspire with Nathalie

 



Hi there!

Nathalie with you today bringing you a new idea using this week's 3-to-Inspire prompts.   Here are this week's prompts:

  1. Use multiple photos
  2. Create a List
  3. Stamp your Title

And here is what I have created with the Back-to-Basics release, digital files, and the soon to be release This Month 6x8 Stamp set.


I started by using one of the TN papers from this month's digital collection to create the background of the page.   




I sized my photos to Instax size ones, and set them on a grid patterned in the right side of the spread. Here I have added a few embellishments from the Back-to-Basics Floral Ephemera.  IN addition, I added  the small puffy circle numbers to the corner of each photo.




I matched the numbers in the photos with the ones in the Digital Elements cut apart  page.  I set them on the left of the page, and then added my journaling to the right of each number.  

For the title, I am using the soon to be released (April 1st) This Month Stamp set to create my title on top of the list



I hope this inspires you to check the prompts and used them to create a project of your own.  Remember to share your projects with us;  we love to see what you create!


XO






No comments:

Post a Comment