Saturday, March 19, 2022

3-to-INSPIRE with AMY


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share this week's 3-to-Inspire using the March Back-to-Basics kit to create a February highlights layout in my 9x12 Monthly Project Life album.  Each month, I create a layout showcasing what is going on in our family.  I look through my photos from the month and decide what stories I want to tell.  Some stories warrant their own dedicated layout, but I always make sure to include at least one page that highlights some of the smaller stories in our lives as well. 

For this page, I used:

1.  Digital Journal Cards and Digital Elements

2.  Back to Basics Puffy Word, Phrase & Number Stickers

3.  Back to Basics White Alphabet Puffy Stickers




This month, I used two of the Digital Journal Cards to hold my journaling for the month.  The yellow one was my jumping-off point for this layout, because it is numbered 1-5, so I knew I would use 5 pictures to tell 5 stories.   I used the pink one to tell a slightly longer story about one of the 5 I mentioned in the previous card about a solo Mama trip I took to visit a dear friend.  I added the Digital Elements to three of the cards to have the repeated rectangle shape throughout the layout and added the circular embellishment over the plate of Super Bowl snacks to have a repeated circular shape.  





I used the numbers 1-5 from the Back to Basics Puffy Word, Phrase & Number Stickers set to label the 5 pictures that corresponded to the 5 highlights from the yellow journaling card.  This helps to give the page a cohesive flow, and allows the photos to be labeled, without taking away from the photos themselves.  Finally, I used the Back to Basics White Alphabet Puffy Stickers to add the word YUM to the photo of our snacks, because snacks are yummy.  



I really enjoy the versatility of this kit, and how it can be used to tell a multitude of stories.  I hope you enjoying playing and creating with it.   Please be sure to tag me in your Instagram stories when you do so I can see your pages!  

Have a great weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment