Saturday, March 19, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Diane


Hi everyone, Diane here with your Sunday Sketch challenge! I cracked open a brand new Life Crafted album today and I thought I would start my album with a nice and easy page. And when I want something easy, I always start with a sketch!

So here is today's sketch:


And here is how my spread turned out:


For today's spread, I used digital TN papers from the Citrus Twist store. I used Photoshop to resize my base pages to 5 x 8.25 inches and printed them on textured card stock. Then I printed off a few other patterns as smaller pieces I could use for layering.


When I have used most of a die cut pack, I usually split the remaining pieces into categories such as florals, tiny words, hearts etc. Which is exactly how I managed to find all the pretty florals for this page without pulling out multiple packs of die cuts!


I added a bunch of french knots and stitching to this page to add a real handmade feel, this is my biggest tip when working with digitals. Adding some sort of texture other than paper helps to stop it feeling too flat.


Here's a look at the process this spread took ...



Thanks for stopping by today and I'd love to see any page you create using this challenge so don't forget to tag me and share over on the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment