Sunday, March 13, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH ETTIENE

 



Hello friends.  I'm here today with a page based on this beautiful sketch. 



I used the sketch to create a spread in my life crafted album by splitting the sketch in between the photos.  


For this layout I used the Back to Basics Mini KitSkylands Mini Kit and Back to Basics Digital Papers


 




I used the sketch to create a spread in my life crafted album buy splitting the sketch in between the photos.


I decided to change the orientation of the first picture to vertical mimicking the space on the sketch for the photo and journaling.  I decided to add my journaling behind the photo on the tag because I thought adding the journaling below the photo as in the sketch would throw off the balance when I used the larger photo.  






I then added a couple of clusters around the page and my title. I love how the Back to Basics kit mixes beautifully with my other supplies to create this project. If I inspired you to try this sketch I would love to see your projects.








No comments:

Post a Comment