Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Sketch With Loredana Bucaria




Happy Sunday friends!

How are you? Hope you all are safe and healthy, be strong, don't give up! 

Today am happy to share my page inspired from today Sunday Sketch, love it and to be true I went out of my comfort zone using some colors that I really don't use often. 



I played with many papers leftover from the past kits and with many different embellishments from the Travelogue collection that I love so much! This picture hides a beautiful story about my first boy, Andrea, he is a big sensibility, a big love fronte nature and I took this pie while he was looking at some horses. It was a lovely moment.

Here my page


I have added some vellum stars stapled together and some black ink drops here and there. I love the travelogue big 6x8 stamps  I have added so many little details here and there using puffy stickers, die cuts and cork embellishments.

Here some details



Every single thing I decide to use has a meaning for the page and the story I focus on.

Hope you like it and I can't wait to see what you create:)

Love, Lory








 

No comments:

Post a Comment