Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 


Hello Citrus Twist Friends!  I'm excited to be on the blog today to share my interpretation of the Sunday Sketch and a look at how I'm using the Travelogue Collection to document the family Disney Cruise five years ago.



The first thing I notice about the sketch are the two main clusters with the sentiment on the left and the photo on the right and then the beautiful layers under it.  I flipped that vertically and used two cut files that go with the Travelogue collection to take the place of the two main clusters.  The Beach Life is from the Places We Go cut file.  and the Await is from the Vacation Memories cut file.  I backed the Beach Life with Digital TN paper printed onto vellum.






And for the bottom, I used a photo to back the Await cut file.  I also cut out tropical leaves from the Vacation Memories cut file, then used two shades of pink to add an ombre look to them.  I used those, and Travelogue die cuts and stickers to finish my page.  The Castaway Cay is from my stash of Citrus Twist Kits foam alphas.


The right side top pocket uses a digital card available this month for my journaling and stamping using the Travelogue Stamp.

The bottom pocket is a photo with Travelogue stickers and a die cut adhered to it.  I also used more digital TN papers and the available divider cut files available to stamp 'at the beach.'  I know my album will have activities on the ship and on the beach, so these cut files are perfect for this.  


So happy with how this is coming out.  You can see more of my album using all digital elements from the Travelogue collection on my blog here.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment