Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday's PL Challenge | Kristel Arends

Hi all! Yay, it's Friday, which means I have a PL challenge for you :-)

For this page I have chosen to only use the 4x6 pockets for my photos and 3x4 pockets for cards, since I normally mix it up and thought it would be another fun way to put the emphasis on my photos first. 




I also used the PL kit only, which isn't much of a challenge actually, since you receive so much pretty stuff in a kit, but it also forces you to be creative when its theme doesn't match your photos' theme. And that's a positive thing, because you discover lots of new ways to make your pages pretty :-) 



So, to summon up real quick: Use the 4x6 pockets for photos and 3x4 pockets for cards only & use your kit only. 



I hope you have a lovely/crafty weekend and until next time!

Love, Kristel



No comments:

Post a Comment