Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pocket Life Kits with Adele and Jennie!

Hi there scrappy peeps!

Today I have a sweet little spread in my Traveler's Notebook using the November Pocket Life Kit - which is bursting with gorgeous little embellies and oh so many puffy stickers!


I love using the Pocket Life Kits in my TN because of the variety of embellies included each month. The added paper and PL cards are also a great way to add tip ins and extra fun features to your pages.


Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Aus, I was able to use a lot of the "grateful" elements to document my feelings towards our new little family addition.


I have filmed a full process video creating this page, I hope you enjoy it!




Hey Everyone! This is Jennie and I'm joining Adele to show you how we use the November Pocket Life Kit in a very different way! She made a Traveler's Notebook Spread and I made Pocket Pages!

This is my third double spread and I used up all my 3x4 journaling cards which was one of my goals!

This was a super busy week with lots of photos! But that doesn't stop me from over embellishing this whole thing!  

I used the alpha stickers from the kit for the title card and the label is from the cut aparts. To make the filler cards with banners I used the Maggie Holmes sticky flags from the Embellishments Kit. I love when journaling cards have a grid pattern because my handwriting looks a lot better in that small space. 

I love these puffy stickers from the Pocket Life Kit they are the perfect amount of puffy for PL pages. I used a bunch elements in this card: pattern paper, die cuts, cut aparts, puffy stickers and stamp. This is my favorite card in the spread.

I love how bendy are the phrases on the the stamps! In here you can barely see where the stamps are because they contour the things next to the stamps so well.

In this card I used my typewriter. All the little hearts on the layout where made with the 6x8 Exclusive Citrus Twist Pattern Papers and a metal die.
Make sure you watch my process video! Watch it until the end to see the kit leftovers! 

I hope you enjoyed these projects! Isn't it awesome how one kit could produce many projects?!

No comments:

Post a Comment