Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Sketch | Gina + Anna



Hi everyone, Gina and Anna here today, sharing our projects with you, based on this fun sketch!

We hope you can play along as well and we would love to see your take on this sketch. To enter the challenge, post your project in the CTK gallery and/or Facebook group with today's date (November 26) in the title


Here is my take, I've created an 8.5 x 11 inch page, while sticking to the sketch quite closely. I love how the design allows for plenty of white space. I've used just the Stories main kit here


 The die-cut pack in this kit goes such a long way


How beautiful are the gold and glitter elements included?

Thanks for stopping by, now it's Anna's turn
Gina x


Hi lovelies! I'm so happy to be teaming up with Gina to create two different interprets of the same sketch. It's a dream come true for me :), thank you lovely Gina!

Here's my take on the gorgeous sketch.
I 've created a Traveler's Notebook spread and I sticked pretty close to the sketch as well, just flipped it a bit. I've used just CTK November Stories Main Kit here.



I love those CTK exclusive chipboard stickers and the glittery words and stars.


The black strip with white text are the strip from the Elle's Studio paper, works perfect here.


Yup, told you I'm totally in love with those glittery words!


Also I'm totally crushing on these lovely clear stamps, they are so versatile, works perfectly well for layouts, PL and TN's as well.

Well, thats all for now! Can't wait to see your interprets!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment