Tuesday, November 21, 2017

GraceBox : Tutorial with Jessy

Hello again! Today I would like to share with you a step-by-step on how I created on my bible page based on this verse, Psalm 126:5 - Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Perfect timing to use November GraceBox kit. 

Firstly, I will go through the products and see how I can use them on my page. I went with the rub- ons and stamp set as my main products. 

Next, I cut the rub-ons I decided to use. By cutting them out, you can arrange them accordingly and wont rub the rest onto the page. 


Gently, remove the paper backing and placed it onto the page and gently rub. And gently remove the clear sheet. 

  

Then, I hand-lettered the verse onto the rub-ons. 


I continued to work my way down by adding more rub-ons and stamp design. 


Once I'm almost done, I decided to pain the stamped leaves with green. 


And also added more hand-painted leaves. 


Here's my completed page. Really had alot of fun with this one!




Thank you for letting me share today! Be blessed!
Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment