Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 


Hello everyone! How are you? It's December time, the most wonderful and magical time of the year don't you find? 

Today I am happy to share a new sketch to inspire you to create and preserve your memories, especially in this period ;)


A sketch is always a good idea to start creating. In this way you have a grid to follow and from then you can go away from it with your infinite creativity or follow it in every single piece. It's your choice.

Here my entry.


I have played with warm tones for the pictures and the embellishments I have used from past Christmas kits from Citrus Twist. I have chosen two Christmas photos and then I followed the sketch in almost all its parts.

I added a title from an old add on kit and then the journaling in many strips and on the top and the bottom borders strips of papers and some details.





The little things are always the best.

Hope this page gives you the a bounch of inspiration.

Have a wonderful Christmas time,

Love, Lory.



No comments:

Post a Comment