Saturday, December 17, 2022

3-to- INSPIRE WITH NATASHA



Happy Holidays, CTK, fans and friends! 

For today’s 3-to-Inspire challenge, I am bringing to you a year in review themed layout. My recipe for today’s layout includes:

1.  Stamped background
2.  Mix at least two different collections
3.  A selfie


Play along with my recipe or choose your own. Like many of you I can’t believe 2022 is about to close and we are ready to usher in a new year. I wanted to dedicate a selfie layout in my December memory planner in my 6 x 8 Chambray Surf Life Crafted album as I think it’s important to include ourselves, the documenter, in our memory keeping projects! 

To start, I selected my foundation papers from two different collections, one is from the latest digital kit, Winter Magic, and the right hand side is from the Flea Market Findings Version 2 kit. 




I always love including the Citrus Twist exclusive clear stamps in my projects, so I created a stamped background using the Simple Words Version 1 Stamp Set. I kept all of the stamps on the clear backing and inked the entire sheet of stamps in one go. Once all inked up, I pressed the whole sheet of stamps directly onto the digital paper to create my stamped background.




I then added some additional stamping for my "2022 Captured" as my page title. For my ink colors I selected colors that are complementary to the collections that I selected for the challenge. I always recommend when mixing different collections to choose a color palette to work within, as that can help create a cohesive layout.  

To finish my layout, I included lots of different embellishments. The poinsettia die cuts are from Evergreen and Jolly, lots of word stickers, as well as some ribbon and enamel dots from the Flea Market Findings Version 2 collection. Last but not least, added some ink splatters to top it all off. I really love how this layout turned out  as we wrap up the year. Don’t forget to include yourself in your memory keeping projects, as you are worth of documenting too!







No comments:

Post a Comment