Friday, June 3, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH JASMIN

 

Happy Friday everyone! Today i have a Life Crafted Inspiration for you with the June Kit.


This month Mini Kit is perfect to document your city adventure. We visited a town that i have on my to do List for long. And i was super happy about the Embellishments.


First, i cut the file on patterned paper and use the white alpha to write pictures. My project means MY TOP 5 IN PICTURES! I forgot the IN..ooops! 


On the left side i placed my photos in INSTAX size and decorated it with bits and pieces. Also, i used a alpha stamp from the shop. 


On the next page i write my journaling on transparent paper. I love the different page protectors and it gives my projects a little extra. 


I hope you like it!

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment