Sunday, May 29, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH with Katarina

 



Hi Citrus Twist friends!

Katarina here with you again, this time with Sunday Sketch inspiration. Today's sketch was so much fun to work with, let's have a look!




I love sketches that are versatile, work for all formats and can be easily modified to work for me. And this sketch was absolutely perfect for this! This time I rotated the sketch by 180 degrees and created a fun layout in my Sea Glass 6x8 Life Crafted Album.



I love layering beautiful patterned papers and this sketch really inspired me to do it here on my layout. I combined digital papers and cards from the Crave and Travelogue kit.



I documented a delicious Pavlova cake that I had enjoyed a couple of weeks ago and the embellishments from the Crave kit were just the perfect match! 



I used the beautiful Crave puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and the digital die cuts to add some fun details to my photo.

I love combining fonts and sizes of letters for my titles. This time I used the super gorgeous Emma Upper Alphabet Stamp together with the Bubblegum Pink Foam Alphabet stickers. To add last finishing touches, I sprinkled some black and yellow enamel dots here and there.




I hope you find this sketch and my project inspiring and that it helps you create something beautiful today! Thank you for stopping by, see you next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment