Saturday, May 21, 2022

3-to-INSPIRE with Nathalie



Hi there!
Nathalie with you today to share a new project inspired by this week's 3 prompts. I love having these three prompts as a starting point for my page, and helps with designing  and completing a spread in a flash!  Here are this week's prompts:
  1. Multiple photos
  2. Embellishment Clusters
  3. Circles
I am using a combination of the Add-On kit, Travelogue Kit, shop products, and TravelogueV2 Stamp set for today's spread in my Sunshine 6x8 Life Crafted Album.




I am still working on my Ecuador Vacation 2017 album ( and this is only Day 1 of 30)!  Having multiple photos was  a great start, as we accumulated 5000 photos in that trip alone!.



Grids are one of the easiest and most effective ways to showcase multiple photos in one spread.  I combined color and black and white photos in my grid.  I wanted to bring some pink tones into the page, so I pulled a paper from Maggie Holmes Round Trip 6x8 paper pad for the background.





I pulled pieces of ephemera from the Travelogue kit, May Add-on kit, and a few shop exclusives to create the embellishment clusters in each of the empty spaces of the grid.   




I added an embellishment cluster to the top right corner of the spread, and chose to add the circle puffy sticker, from the Travelogue kit, to complete the look of the page.  I had added a few circular elements in the grid's clusters; so, this last one completes the visual triangle.




To finish the spread, I added my journal lines in the same line as the cluster embellishment, then added a few stamped sentiments ( Travelogue V2 stamp set) to complete the spread.

I hope this inspires you to use the prompts to create a project of your own this weekend!

XO








No comments:

Post a Comment