Friday, May 27, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration (6x8) with Diane Dziuban


 Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday!

Today I am sharing a fun 6x8 layout I created in my gorgeous Citrus Twist Life-Crafted Album using pieces from the May ROUND TRIP Add-On Kit. 


This kit is so pretty, with lots of soft colors and gold accents. I knew as soon as I saw the colors that this kit would work beautifully with some photos I had taken recently of the castle at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. I first decided that I wanted to add a large photo of the castle, and the 6x8 size just works perfectly with those larger sizes. I added a few embellishments to the bottom right to coordinate with the right side.


For the right side I knew that I wanted to use a piece of the patterned paper that came in the kit for a pocket. The sheet of paper had these sweet tags that I thought would work perfectly as a pocket. I cut those tags out across the paper and then used my sewing machine to attach them to the green paper to form the pocket. I then used coordinating paper from the kit to make three tags to house some smaller photos from that day, creating an interactive element on my page. I then embellished the bottom corner and added my journaling.



I love using these beautiful kits and albums to get my memories documented! The 6x8 album size and this gorgeous kit was so much fun to work with!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to find some time to get crafty!











No comments:

Post a Comment