Sunday, May 15, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH KERSTIN




Hi everyone!

Kerstin here, sharing pages in my Citrus Twist Life-Crafted Album using today's sketch! I fell into older family photos while photo printing and thought they would be perfect for this sketch! 

Here is the sketch that I used to create my layout:

I have divided the sketch into 2 pages and put one photo on each page. Let's start!


I used the Life Crafted CRAVE Traveler's NotebookDigital Papers and cut strips 3/4 inch wide and 3 - 4 inches long from various papers. I sewed a few of them in the center with my sewing machine. I arranged the stripes on my two pages and attached them with double side tape. 

Herer you can see a closer look at the strips. I decorated the stripes with the BACK TO BASICS Arrows, Hearts & Clouds Chipboard Stickers, BACK TO BASICS Puffy Word, Phrase & Number Snippets and a few Enamel Dots. I placed my family photo on the bottom left. 

On the right side I decorated the strips with various Bits and Pieces including Life Crafted FLEA MARKET FINDINGS Chipboard Frames, BACK TO BASICS Word, Phrase & Number Snippets


I stamped my title with the Citrus Twist 6" x 8" TRUE LIFE Stamp V1 and cut it out. Below that, my handwritten journaling complemented by the Tiny Word Alphabet Stickers form the Citrus Twist Life Crafted CRAVE Mini-Kit


Here you can see a closer look at the title!

For me, a sketch usually takes on a life of its own! I choose a detail from the sketch and start with it! I'm looking forward to see how your creation will look like! Tag @citrustwistkits in your project so we can see it!

I hope I could inspire you and am very excited about your projects!

See you soon!

Kerstin xx




No comments:

Post a Comment