Friday, June 17, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH ASHLEY

 

Hi friends! It's Ashley, and I'm here today with a layout in my NEW Teal Life Crafted Album, using the June Explore Mini Kit. The Teal LC album is available in the CTK Shop in the Life Crafted size and the new 6x8 size.


When I'm working with one of the Life Crafted Mini Kits, I always like to incorporate some of the digital items to go along with it. For this layout, I did a full sized photo on the left hand side and printed one of the digital patterned papers for the right hand side.



Because of my photo composition, I was able to create a stacked embellishment cluster, using a mix of ephemera, chipboard and puffy stickers from the June Explore Kit. To add interest to the design, I added pop dots behind some of my pieces to give them dimension on the page.


I kept the patterned paper side fairly simple and just added a few puffy stickers and chipboard pieces to some of the ticket shapes. I also included my journaling on this side, and I covered the design on the center ticket in Adobe Illustrator so I could type my journaling in its place and then printed it out. I used some pop dots under the journaling spot to balance out the dimension from the left hand side of the page.


I hope you've found some inspiration from my layout today! And don't forget to stop by the CTK Shop to check out all of the products I used!



No comments:

Post a Comment