Sunday, June 26, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH with Suzanne





Good morning CTK friends!

Today I have made 2 layouts using this sketch! I had so much fun documenting them in my 6x8 album as well as my life crafted album.







For my life crafted album, I used the digital papers from June, typed the journaling, and cut them in a small format so they would fit my page. For the background I used a starr  stencil and modeling paste, a  very subtle way to add more layers to your page


.                              


    

  



For my 6x8 album I used one of this month's cut files, and cut it multiple times. I used watercolor paper so I could add distress oxide to make it match with the digital papers. To layer them, I glued them to vellum paper and placed them behind the photo.


                                          



I hope that I have provided some inspiration to use this sketch, and I can’t wait to see what you will create.

Happy crafting

Love Suzanne 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment