Friday, April 8, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration with Patricia

 


Hello!  Welcome to another Life Crafted Inspiration.  Have you seen the new 6x8 Life Crafted albums?!  I'm combining our new 6x8 pocket with the new 2-4x4 pockets.  I will be using both the new April Travelogue Kit and the digitals.  First, I'll focus on the 6x8 layout on the left.


I used the new Destination Cut Files and selected the 'chillax' with the stars.  I moved the stars so that I could cut directly onto my large photo.  I chose a paper with a neutral background from the April Travelogue Kit to back my photo.  Then I pierced and added handstitching.  I replaced and adhered the 'chillax' letters from the cut file from my photo and stitched those into place as well.  In deciding what color threads to use, I started with pulling the blue from the photo, then added complimentary colors.


I used the ephemera from the April Travelogue Kit to add at the bottom of my large photo, and continued the star theme by adding chipboard stars for another dimension by the cut file.


For the right side 4x6 pockets, I altered one of the Life Crafted Travelogue Digital Cards using Photoshop Elements to remove just the center image and changing the color to a lighter blue, printed, detailed cut, and layered that over the same pattern paper from the Travelogue Kit used on the left side under my photo.
For the bottom top 4x4 pocket, I lightened one of the CTK APR Travel TN PAPER so my journaling would stand out from the background.  Added a stamped sentiment from the new 6x8 Travelogue V2 stamp and a puffy embellishment from the Travelogue kit to finish.


Thank you for joining me!  If you have any questions about the digitals used and how I used them, let me know.  Hope you enjoy the April Travelogue Kit, Digitals, and the new Travelogue V2 stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment