Friday, April 15, 2022

3-to-Inspire with Jasmin


Happy Saturday!  Jasmin here with a 6x8  Pocket page spread in for you today. For my project i choose:

Sunburst, stichting and hidden journaling.

First, i create a sunburst with the April patterned paper and decorate it with bits and pieces from the Travelogue Kit.

For my hidden journaling i cut another piece and made a pocket under the pink paper.

Normally i write my journaling on computer but this time i have had struggle with the format and handwritten it. 

 My stitching is around the one sunburst.

Now, to the pockets.

 

I had a few photos left from our summer trip to Rimini in 2019. I decorated the empty pockets with Puffy Alphas and this cute little Ephemera piece. 

I hope you like it!

Have a wonderful weekend!




 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment