Friday, April 29, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH ETTIENE


 

Hi friends.  Today I am creating a layout in my life crafted album all about our trip to Vermont this past fall.  If you know me you know my dream is to move up to the middle of nowhere in Vermont and live in an A-Frame house with a large garden.  Until the day this happens I settle for long weekend trips.  Trips to Vermont always include sightseeing and lots of beer.  It has some of the of the best breweries in the country. 


I created the base for the left page using the Travelogue Digital Journal Cards.  O loved the card as is but wanted to add a little room for a title so when I printed and trimmed the card I trimmed it to 5" wide.  For the right side of the page I used the Travelogue Digital Travelers Notebook Papers. The additional piece I prepped ahead of time before assembling the layout was the Vacation Memories Cut File.  I altered the file slightly by cutting off the edge that would normally be punched to go in the album. This gave an easy spot to place my photos.  


I stamped my title using the Emma lower alphabet stamp set. I also loved the Roam, Adventure, Travel and Go See Do on the journal card I printed.  I used it as a starting point for my journaling and really wanted to get my point across that we went to Vermont for the beer by adding the word BEER in each paragraph using the alpha in the Travelogue Kit


The finishing touch was to add some ephemera and some stickers.  I love how simple it was to put this layout together with the cut file and this kit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment