Saturday, April 23, 2022

3 TO INSPIRE WITH ASHLEY

 

Hey friends! It's Ashley, and today I'm here with a 3-to-Inspire challenge, using the awesome April Travelogue Kit! I have to admit that the travel kits are always my favorites. Here is what I'm using for today's challenge:

* Use a full patterned paper background

* Use a tone on tone color scheme

* Create a title that goes across both sides of your TN layout 


My initial inspiration for this layout started with one of the April digital patterned papers. I decided to print it for a full background. Once I opened the paper in my software, I created a copy and flipped it vertically, to have my two sides for the TN background. 

As I was trying to decide what to do with my photos, I remembered the view finder die cut in the ephemera pack. That gave me the idea to crop my photos into circles that matched the size of the view finder, about 3.25 inches and then I punched them out with my 3.5 inch punch. I arranged my photos in a grid type design, because I wanted to leave room to embellish around each one.


Once I had all of my photos in place, I used the Mint Alphabet Puffy Stickers to create a title that went across both sides of my layout. I placed it in the center of the photos, to make it stand out. From there, I started going through the puffy stickers, chipboard pieces and ephemera pack to find embellishments in the teal/mint tone to go with the tone on tone look of my layout.


I hope you will try out these 3-to-Inspire ideas, on your next layout. And, we would love to see what you are creating, so make sure you share in our Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram and tag us @citrustwistkits!




No comments:

Post a Comment