Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Bible Journaling | Unfailing Love

Hello friends, it's Tara here on the blog today sharing a quick and easy bible journaling page today. I kept it simple and clean, focusing on the verse and my prayer.


I have been working on being more intentional with starting my day in God's word. Sometimes it's so overwhelming thinking of all the different studies or methods to choose from. I found a really simple, 3 minute routine thanks to Hello Mornings. I love how it's all about GodTime, PlanTime, and MoveTime.

Kat, the creator of Hello Mornings suggests starting with the verse Psalm 143:8.


I used a few bits and pieces from April's GraceBox kit. I wanted to keep this journaling page really simple and bold with the black and white. My favorite elements to use are the Twilight gold foil rub ons paired with the Illustrated Faith clear sticker alphas.


You can faintly see the smaller dot stamp up on the top of the journaling page using a pale seaglass ink and down below using a past GraceBox stamp with lines using a pale pink ink. I wanted to add a few hints of color here and there that was just barely noticeable.

How do you start your day with God? I would love to hear what you do in your daily or even weekly routine.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

Blessings!
xxo, Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara! It was good talking about crafts with you this week. I’ve finally gotten over my craft hiatus today. I’m going to read the link above, I always struggle with routine myself.

    ReplyDelete