Saturday, April 14, 2018

3-to-Inspire with Adele

Hello scrappy peeps!

Today I am pushing the boundaries with my gorgeous April Pocket Life Kit and challenging you to create a scrapbook layout (not pocket page) with the kit!


Here are my three prompts:

1. Use the PL kit to create a layout (any size);
2. Use a black and white photo; and
3. Include song lyrics, a poem or a quote on your page.



The 6x8" papers in the PL kits are so versatile for matting photos and easily transform your kit to create traditional layouts. Today I made a sweet 8.5x11" page for my 2017 album, documenting the bond between my mum and son.



I also used the April Alphabet stamp, which was available separately, to stamp out this sweet quote about grandmothers.


I hope you enjoyed the process video I created! Pull out your PL kit and get scrappy!!

Adele :)




No comments:

Post a Comment