Friday, February 9, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Jennie and Candace

Hi everyone! This is Jennie with one of today's pocket life challenges. One thing I like to add to my albums is packaging and tags. In ten years, packaging and even products will change a lot. We all look fondly at photos of old toys and I want to give my daughters that same feeling.

Whenever I add tags to my spread, I use a removable adhesive or washi tape so I can look at the back too. 

On the Emoji Pillow tag I used washi at the top so I could flip it up.


On this little ticket, I used the word die cut to keep it closed. I only used adhesive at the bottom.



My title card is week is crazy busy but I love it!


This is the other side of the spread I shared a few days ago and this side of the shaker pocket looks pretty good too! I glued the circle die cut on the outside.

When you have too many photos like this week make a collage or two!


I hope you enjoyed these pocket pages and this challenge! Stay tuned, Candace has another challenge for you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment