Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Lovely - Layout using the January digital file with Anna

Hello lovelies! Hope you all had a fab January and tomorrow we are heading over to February!
Wow! Time flies! I have had a blast playing with the January CTK Sugarland kits, the colors are awesome and so fun to create with. Though I can't wait to start play with the new February kit soon.
And trust me, it's just as fantastic as always! Trina is the best Kit maker ever <3

Well, lets have a look at my, probably, last layout made with the Sugarland Kits. And I have used the January free CTK digital file as well. Ohh, and I have made a process video for you. You will find it at the end of this post :)


I have a crush on the CTK exclusive star paper, for sure. And that ampersand file, designed by super  talented Kira Ness, is just amazing.



Aww! Pom-Pom's! LOOOOVE <3



I hope you found some inspiration here today!

And now, grab a cup of coffee or just something and enjoy this little process video!




Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment