Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pocket Life-Week 36 with Candace

Hello friends!  So happy to be with you today sharing week 36 in my pocket page album for 2017.  This month's kit was perfect match for the colors and theme of week 36 and I was excited to get this week's stories and memories on paper.

Here is a look at the full spread using the January Pocket Life kit!



Left side of the spread:



Right side:



Lots of details:



I loved adding the fun puffy stickers to the weekly title card.



To create a pattern across the spread, on all the 4x6 photos, I added a word phrase strip along with a cute puffy heart.  Now the whole spread flows together and has a theme.





The morning & evening routine cards were my favorite cards this month!  I love cards that prompt you to tell a specific story.  What is especially fun is to repeat the same theme over and over so you can see how your routine changes year to year.







I adore the final spread!  So many precious photos and memories captured this week!  I know when I look back on this years from now my heart will swell with love for this time in my life.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this gave you a few ideas on how to use this month's kit to capture and document your special moments.

Candace


1 comment: