Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sparkle &Joy | Advent Calendar pages with Lory

 



Hello friends!
Today I am super happy to share with you an idea I had for my December Daily: an advent calendar as a starting page, a resume of the December stories as well and as something beautiful to open and close all the times you want. It's something magic to me, to can open a little door for each day and find a little story or a  surprise or just a quote! I'm thinking to so the same thing for my DD2020.



How did I create it? It's so simple and you will have a lot of fun for sure! 
First of all cut 24 squares using the 6x8 papers of Sparkle  & Joy kit, size 5x5 cm.  Add the number s from the beautiful CountDown cut files, Then I have cut other rectangles of white papers of 5x7 cm folded at 2 cm.  On the little stripe you have just created folded the rettangole glue the square with the numbers. 



I played a lot with the embellishments of the ki, so puffy stickers, clipboard circles, ephemera. I just added also pictures, 7 pictures of 4,5x4,5 cm and some stories written in squares as well of 4,5 x4,5 cm. Just mix everything don't overthink about how to place things just play and have fun!   

Here you find how it turns out. I have used three page protectors 2x2. I glue one to another to create something like an accordion using the part of the page protetto where you find the holes.






Here you find a video about the creative process about the advent calendar.




Hope you will be inspired to create yours ad have fun. 

Love, Lory






No comments:

Post a Comment