Friday, November 6, 2020

Life Crafted with Krystal

 


Hey everyone! Krystal here with a page in my 2020 Highlights Life Crafted album. Today I'm using the "Legendary" November Life Crafted Kit along with one of this month's cut files to create a page documenting a moment from July.

I started with the Dividers cut file and chose the "Today" title, which I cut from plain white cardstock. At first I thought I would use it as an actual divider between my pages, but I quickly changed by mind. I loved the way it looked on top of that gorgeous dark teal paper from the kit, so I decided to use that instead. 


I layered the cut file with one of the words from the ephemera pack to create my title and attached it vertically to the left side of my spread. I love adding large titles vertically on these pages! I also added a bit of the lemon print paper from the kit to add more color and tore the edge of it to give the page some texture. 


On the opposite side of the spread, I added the same two papers as a border to balance both sides of the page. I also brought in some of the yellow paper from the kit to mat my photo. That helped tie in all of the colors on this spread.


I added three small embellishment clusters around the focal points of my page. I created a cluster with one of the beautiful florals from the ephemera pack and a die cut that says "Oh my days." The black on this die cut helped tie in the black of my title and makes it work together. 


I added a small cluster above my photo and another next to my title, and that is this simple page completed. It came together really quickly, but I love the end result. 


You can see all the details of how this page came together in the process video below.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you back here again soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment