Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Patricia

 

Hello Citrus Twist Kits Friends!  Welcome to a new month, new kits, and new inspiration!  Today, I have a pocket page challenge in the Life Crafted album using the November Life Crafted kit.


My challenges today are:

  •     Use the Life Crafted Protector #4 2x2
  •     Use the Life Crafted Protector #6 3-Pocket Instax-Sized Pockets
  •     Document an entire week within these two protectors

I first look at the photos I have for the week, and pick which ones I want to include and then use four of them in the 2x2 pockets.  I trim pattern paper from the kit to insert into the other four pockets.  I wanted to use the white foam alphas in a bold way.  Being inspired by the Legendary stamp that comes in the November Life Crafted Kit, I used the sentiment 'little moments that make life big' with the white foam alphas for each pocket and then finished this side with die cuts, puffy hearts and enamel dots.


For the right side with the Instax-sized pockets, the first two I used digital elements from last year.  Confession, I need to clean off my computer, and made the mistake of using November 2019 elements, but it goes to show you how versatile the kits and digital elements are.  I love that about the kits!  I just resized the elements to fit my pockets.  To fit more photos in, I printed the last three to 1" squares.  I used vellum to type my journaling and then stapled over the blue tag element.



I love the way this pocket came out by layering the pattern papers from the kit and then added the stamping and embellishments to it.  This is the final place for one last 1" square photo.


I was able to get all of the photos from the week into this spread.  Sometimes I don't have that many photos, and sometimes I can leave out a photo.  Either way, I hope this shows you how you can use and mix up the Life Crafted protectors to document weekly!


No comments:

Post a Comment