Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Alena

 


Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.

Here's a look at the sketch this week: 



And here's what I came up with using the beautiful Legendary Add-On Kit and Digitals.



First I layered pieces of patterned paper and some die-cuts.



The main elements on my layout, besides photos, is cut file. I added some purple paint to make the cut file more visible. 



Small accents were also added using machine stitching.




Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment