Saturday, November 14, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Sabrina Poole

 


Hey everyone this is Sabrina for the creative team and today I’m going to share with you a project that is a Life Crafted project to document one whole month of stories for my LC album.




My project is also a 3-to-Inspire to give you a recipe to get you jumpstarted on your project. Here's the recipe:
1. use a digital template or a sketch
2. use alphabet stickers 
3. use numbers in your project




I created a template to document my September and all the my stories. I saw the 3x8 journaling card with all the numbers on it and it gave me the idea to document nine different stories from my month. I left three spots in my digital template to fill in with paper and also printed out some November digital diecuts, TN basics paper and ephemera. I was now ready to build my project. 




I matted my two main photos with the yellow pattern paper to give more emphasis. I also added in some enamel dots and a stamped sentiments to some photos. I used the back of the 3x8 card to journal all my stories from the month. I really loved using the November stamps to give myself a prompt for my story and jumpstart my journaling.

 .For part 2 of my recipe- use alphabet stickers- I actually recolored my foam letters that spelled 'sept'. I recolored them using chalk ink and then used my heat tool to dry the letters. They turned a brownish orange and shrunk slightly, but I love how they turned out. Playing with your supplies and trying something new can be so fun! 


I had a lot of fun playing with this recipe, coming up with the recipe and building my project. I hope my project inspires you to play with your November kit and tell your stories! Have a good week! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment