Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica



Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a Project Life spread in my 2020 album for the Pocket Page Challenge. And my challenge to you this week is to pick two main colours for your spread and run  with them.




I loved the pops of bold hot pink in the kit this month, and I paired it with various shades of green. Both of these colours were prevalent in my garden photos this week.




I dug into the Cutapart Elements for more of that hot pink. What's a more serious decision than a new fridge, I ask? I also found the two perfect puffy hearts to compliment my album cover and stamped a sentiment from the Traveler's Notebook stamp.




If I have the space, sometimes it's fun to do a large title. I paired the 'Legendary' die cut from the kit with the white foam alphas. This week was all about clearing out boxes from our move and enjoying the spring weather.




And since I used one of the large word die cuts already I decided I might as well use the other one for my title card! I placed these cards in the opposite corners of the layout to balance out the heavy black.




A few die cuts and stamps were all these last cards needed to pop. Overall a simple layout, but one with bold colours and a playful vibe that really came together.


Thanks for joining me on the blog today!

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment