Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tutorial: DIY Travel Notebook Insert by Evelynpy




I do love memory keeping so much,plus I love the new format in travel notebook. Perfect to do memory keeping in fast way. So this time I wanna share how to create Travel Notebook Insert using Dear Lizzy paper that you can find it in August Main Kit. It's so easy and can make your travel notebook so pretty. Let's start:

Step by Step:
  1. Choose your fav pattern paper that you will use for the cover of your notebook. This time I choose this floral pattern paper because I do love the both side. I take my old notebook to measure it so the new cover will have the same size.
  2. After that I use ruler and scoring knife to mark the paper so later on I can fold it and cut.
  3. Fold the paper according to the mark.
  4. Use your scoring knife to fold it so the result will looks great and cant damage the paper.
  5. Again I use the old travel notebook to make sure the new one have the same size. 
  6. I use the scoring knife to give another mark for the right side of the cover insert.
  7. I cut the rest extra paper that I will not use.
  8. Put the white paper of the notebook together with the cover insert.
  9. Stick it together and fold it again so you will have exact size of the cover with the white papers.
  10. Decorate the cover with some stickers. Make it pretty!!! It's ready to use!

After I have a new insert for my travel notebook, I decorate it using some stickers from Crate Paper. You can find it in August Add On Kit.


Here is the look of the inside, you can put some photos, stickers or another embellishment and do memory keeping on the go.

Have a try and good luck! *wink* Love Evelyn





4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Going to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have traveled before, you get the idea. A travel service in this respect presents you the clear picture of ticket and hotel prices and with its strong network of travel service contacts and suppliers, they offer you tickets at remarkably low prices. Holiday packages Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily pakej percutian

    ReplyDelete