1. How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start? I've been scrapbooking since 2001, I started to scrapbook my senior year in high school .
2. How would you describe your scrapbooking style? Although I think my style evolves as I go, I'd say it's usually clean and classic
3. What scrapbookers have influenced you most? The scrappers who have influenced me the most lately would have to be two of my faves, Stephanie Bryan and Jessy Christopher-Tham.
4. What is your favorite thing about kit clubs? my favorite thing about kit clubs is the variety of products and collections they offer...plus who doesn't like getting a box of happy in the mail every month!?
5. If you departed on a week-long trip to Paris, what are your 5 favorite scrapbooking items you would bring with you (besides your camera and photos!)? Ooo easy! When I travel I always seem to bring the same things: Tiny Attacher, Adhesive runner, some journaling cards, alphabet stickers and a tiny baggie mix of wood veneer, sequins and enamel dots.
6. How would you describe the Citrus Twist May's kit and what do you enjoy most about the kit? I would describe this month's kit as a gold lovers paradise and that's what I love most about it! The gold frame, paper clip and the gold enamel dots made me swoon as soon as I opened the box.
Here is a peek of her work she did using the May Main Kit.
Here is a look at her scrap room:
**Make sure to leave her some love or ask a question and you will be entered to ONE of her favorite items.**