Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pocket Life Travel Album with Marie Lottermoser

Hey Everyone!  Marie Lottermoser here today to share some more pages from my travel album with you.  I used the August PL Kaleidoscope kit on these pages.  One things I love about these kits is their versatility.


First off was a day spent in Dublin, Ireland.  The city is full of bright colors and artwork.  I pulled the same types of elements from my PL kit to add pops of color and geometric shapes to work with my photos.


The next day of the trip was in Stratford, England (Shakespeare's birthplace).  This was a much smaller town full of old stone houses and English gardens. Using the same PL kit I completely switched the tone of this spread by pulling out muted colors, floral papers, and small cork shapes. 


The day in Stratford also happened to be my daughter's birthday, so she made a special point to have ice cream on her special day.

Using just one PL kit I have been able to create three pocket life spreads all with a completely different look and feel, but which still work well together to form one cohesive album.



I still have so many extra embellishments and papers I think I could make three more spreads from just a single kit!

 
Thanks for stopping by today.   Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment