Friday, November 27, 2020

3-to-inspire with Marivi


Another Saturday with a new 3-to-Inspire challenge, for today this is my challenge:
1.Project life covers
2.Ephemeras
3.Two photos


I haven't used pocket cards for a long time, I have taken advantage of the new size of sleeves, instax, which I really liked, this way I break a bit with the aesthetics of my Life Crafted Album.


On the first page I have placed a photo with a couple of cards that I had to cut out for this measure, and in another pocket a flower and an ephemera phrase.On one of the cards I have used a stamp.



On the other page I have placed the photo in the lower right pocket.
In the other pockets I have also placed ephemera and a card that I made with one of the papers from the kit.

Here you can see in detail the ephemera that I have used and the photo.

As I love them and they cannot be missing in my projects, I have glued some enamel dots.
When I use pocked cards, I always glue the ornaments with volume above the pocket, so that it does not bulge them.


I hope you like this challenge, as always thanks for stopping by.

See you soon!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment